Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was bored...so I decided I want a family

Default Re: I was bored...so I decided I want a family

There is no way I have the time or money to get more baby birdies at this time, plus I don't think it would be fair for Estrella...but they do have irresistible little faces I think it would be adorable to have my little family..but I know its not really feasible

~I like the spanish names because Spanish is my minor in college, and I went to Spain for five weeks over the summer...so this way I can incorporate something I love into the name of my lovie...

Christian and Mateo
    Estrella always in my heart

Default Re: I was bored...so I decided I want a family

Quote Originally Posted by LauraO View Post
    The problem with more birdies is they still need to be cared for and paid attention to when life gets busy . I love my birds and my life would not be the same without them, but my life is SERIOUSLY hampered by having them .
    Besides, less birdies means more lovin' for Estrella .
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    There is no way I have the time or money to get more baby birdies at this time, plus I don't think it would be fair for Estrella...but they do have irresistible little faces I think it would be adorable to have my little family..but I know its not really feasible
    If I could, Goof would have "one" more little friend around as a possible companion. Maybe in the future this will happen. Ohh...I've wanted for many years to keep an African grey along with other species too, but comparing lifespans, time/care, cost and other factors always made the final decision. I truly admire poeple who value the time they spend with their pets along with their own time they need for themselves and others too. At least we know there's a darned good "remedy" with very little cost involved ...............Michael and Goofy