Thread: update on R&J again

Smile update on R&J again

Well i'm off from college on christmas break and decided to give an update on R&J. My little babies are growing up they will be 2 on feb. 14. They got new toys before i left to go back to school after thanksgiving and they are really enjoying them.

Mom has spoiled worse now then before. Little Romeo has grown up quite a bit. He now does swishy on everything ; me, toys, perches, juliet, pillows, and millet sprays. Poor little hormone raged teenager.

Poor little Juliet she sees Romeo doing his little clicky dance and she runs in the other direction. They are getting along very well now. They are starting to feed each other and the only time i hear them disagree is when Romeo gets to excited.

They love the new house and enjoy having a larger room to come out and fly around. they are eating their nutriberries so much better and fresh foods. I'm just really happy to be back home and around my babies again. At first they were standoffish with me but after a day seeing me again they were back to their normal selfs. Climbing all over me and playing in my hair.

Well that is about it for now
    Miranda
    Romeo , Juliet , Joey RIP:7-1-08

-------------------------------
    "may my heart always be open to little
    birds who are the secrets of living..."
    -E.E. Cummings

Default Re: update on R&J again

Hi Miranda, just wanted to say I am grew up in Elkview, WV just next door to Charleston! My grandparents live in Pinch, WV. It is so nice to see someone from WV on here. I am sure there are others, but I hadn't seen any . I know that is unrelated to your post, I just wanted to say hi. Also I am happy your lovies are doing well, they sound like alot of fun.
    Becky
    A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. -Maya Angelou

Default Re: update on R&J again

Thanks for the R&J update. It's great your mom has fallen in love with them and they are being spoiled .
    Laura O