Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so angry!

Default Re: so angry!

that exactly why I converted my spare room into a 'birdy room' and let them run wild in there, I make sure nothing of value is in there so they can destroy to their hearts content and I don't need to worry.

Yep, same here. Between two new remote controle for the tv, dvd and audio system remotes, two new cordless phones (they can't chew the cord because there is none) the carpet, the loveseat wich is loosing it's filling, the new carpet that's going to need to be replaced by newer carpet, window frames, the shower curtain, and the shower lining curtain (which Pheobe thinks it's great for her nest) the destruction keeps on going.

Welcome to the world of parrot!
    Elle

It's not a coincidence that both birds and angels have wings!

"Many have forgotten this truth but you must not forget it.
    We remain responsible forever for what we have tamed."

LOL Laura....my glasses have beak marks on them! My lovies think glasses are WONDERFUL perches and like to bite around the lenses....I am not even bothering buying new ones, I have 2 pairs with beak marks...I think it makes them unique!
    SUSAN

Quote Originally Posted by LauraO View Post
    Our birds have cause so much damage I've become numb to it. The lovebirds are the worse and the room they live in is pretty destroyed. We are going to have to do some major work when we move .
    That is why we can't sell our house yet! Our bird room (well, Lovebird room) is so destroyed, we have to replace walls, the window frame, clean the carpet with a rented machine, and patch all the holes in the ceiling from hanging all the stands Silly birds, but yes, it comes with the territory!
    My Website
    PF Lovebirds: Freya, Loki, Isis, Osiris, Rowan, Fletcher, Shamus, Yin, Seible, Sunny, and Marvin!
    BH Caiques: Dweezel and Zorro!
    And the Parrotlets: Simon and Doe!

Kiwi is very destructive too he has pulled off a lot of wood from the coffee table, he tore tones of leather from the chair he pulled wood off the window panels, he picks at the buttons on the remotes, and hes wrecked at least 15 books, and 5 of my shirts so when im holding him I make sure I'm not wearing a nice shirt!!! He also bullies my dog which isnt too nice:eek:
    Last edited by Lil-princess; 04-05-2008 at 02:23 PM.