Thread: I'm so happy!

Default I'm so happy!

I found out today that the two oranged faced lovedbirds I was having DNA'd turned out to be one male and one female so one is mine, they DNA'd other lovebirds at the same time and have told me that they have a white faced turquoise who is also a male but he won't be ready until 4 weeks time!

So, this Friday, I collect the orange faced lovebird and in 4 weeks time I can go back for the white faced turquoise! I am so so so happy, I cannot wait to pick them up! (this smiley is perfect for how I am feeling about this good news I received today!)

Gill

Default Re: I'm so happy!

yippee for you!!! I'm green with envy!!
    Becky
    A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. -Maya Angelou

Peachfaced green with envy!! I'm nervous at the same time though, just hope I do everything right!

You must be thrilled!

So...am I correct in assuming you want two males?

I have two boys and I love them both so much! It makes me very happy to see them play together.

Good luck!

Carrie, Fenway, Wrigley & Gracie (Scottie Puppy)

Chelsea Amazing Grace R.I.P. 01/24/92-01/18/08

Yes, definately, two boys were exactly what I wanted because I didnt want eggs, I only paid for 2 DNA tests, I presume the other boy was sexed when another customer paid for a few DNA tests of another clutch as I didnt pay for any others to be done so that was lucky for me as I may have had to pay for more! I cant wait, im sat here thinking up of names!

Congrats can't wait to see the pictures!
    ....Two little birds were on my doorstep, singing sweet songs in a melody pure and true.....

I cant wait to take the pictures! Although there is a slight delay when pressing the button to when the camera actually takes pictures so a lot of them i would imagine will be green and blue blurs!
    Last edited by Gill; 05-01-2008 at 01:41 PM.

Shredded toys isnt a bad thing, i enjoy buying toys for them I will get some pictures up when the first one is settled