Thread: DIY section?

Default DIY section?

I know I'm knew here, but figured I'd make the suggestion for a DIY section where people can post threads and pictures of stuff they make for there birds.. I know I'll be making things such as play gyms and cages in the future and taking step by step pictures is always great to share...

Default Re: DIY section?

I've often thought what a great thing that would be.
    I've asked for suggestions, as well as made my own creations for my babies. Like toys, training stands, big trees with toys, made Jack's cage out of two cages combined.
    It'd be great to share ideas and ask questions in that kind of a section!

What do you think, Linda & Terry? It's not like you really have anything else going on, right? wink wink
    Think that might be something to look into someday?

Steve- Linda is our extremely busy, knowlegeable leader and owner of the board, and Terry is a new administrator and computer whiz.
    I'll bet they could work their magic if we all asked VERY nicely...

Jeni (me),
    Flapjack, doh 12/12/06 and Gremaldo, doh 6/06
    Flappuccino (Yellow sided GCC), doh 7/07
    Flapdancer/Nokomis (BH Caique), doh 2005

Default Re: DIY section?

I am new too...but think that would be a great idea. I am all the time making things for my birds, and have a huge duffle bag full of different things I can use if I get the urge to make more. You would be surprised what you can make for such little money, and a creative imagination that your birds will absolutely get hours of enjoyment out of. And I'm always looking for new ideas for things to make for them. So I think the DYI section would be great.