Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bosco and Didgit

Default Re: Bosco and Didgit

Sometimes lovie flamenco sounds like there are castenets. And the parading really cracks me up. "Look at me! I'm over here!" I think that's probably the goal of real flamenco too.

Nothing new with those two since then, but I noticed Bosco doesn't steer clear of Didgit quite so much. It's been near a year and a half since Betty passed.

I don't exactly remember how old Didgy is. I need to check back posts. He's younger than Sam by about a year.
    Last edited by BarbieH; 09-17-2008 at 09:29 AM.
    Barb

Happiness is a firm banana

Hmmmm, I've had Oliver for 5 years and remember reading (holding my breath) the breeding section on the old forum and that, if I remember correctly, was in the late fall or early winter of that year. So, Sam would be getting close to 5 and Didgit must be 3, going on 4.
    Janie

Oliver, RIP
    Big Boi
    Shy

I got it figured. Sam was hatched in 2004, same year my niece and nephew got married. I remember clearly because I had to leave the reception to feed Sammy back at my parents' house.

Didgy was hatched the next year, Much to Gracie's delight (and mine!), she fed that chick. So Sammy is indeed three-plus years old -- still a late bloomer by bird standards.
    Barb

Happiness is a firm banana

Wow, has it been that long already? I remember you were so excited that Gracie was feeding her chick. BTW, how is Miss Gracie? and Sam? and Sammie? I guess you get the picture
    Jackie
    I live in my own little world, but it's ok...they know me there.

Quote Originally Posted by thebubbleking View Post
    Its the dance they do for each other momo basicly it's noise standing tall neck streaching wing flapping dance they do.
    So THAT what Pip is doing! I love that dance! standing all tall and skinny dancing around and he will flap his wings out once or twice and chirp at the same time, like he is saying.....look at me! trying to impress.....this is what he does with Ivy.....he just loves her!