Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A funny/embarrassing story!

Default Re: A funny/embarrassing story!

Quote Originally Posted by maya_exquisite View Post
    You'd laugh with how many times I've skipped going to the gym after work because I wanted to give them as much "outside the cage" time as possible!!
    I know, I always think about their outside cage time too.

I just told my boyfriend about this entire thread and about someone else's thread about how their boyfriends/husbands are asking why they aren't getting any of the love and that all the fids end up getting TLC...haha. He laughed and said, "I know!!!!"

Joey, Evolet, Pantalaimon, Jada, Chomper, Milo, Hermes, Apollo, Orion, Basil, Ginger, Pepper, Sage, and Wasabi
    http://flockandthings.blogspot.com/

Yessss!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE I am the biggest Animal lover i know and my bf loves me for that! he "loves" animals too but i think its more of a i like animals ive found out over the 2years. I want a dog more then ANYTHING and he knows that! so i talk him in to letting me getting a lovebird. and he said ok and my landlords were kewl with it so i went head and did it.... i know kiwi is my responsibility and i dont plan on seeing justin do it anytime unless im away. he caged kiwi water for me last time i was gone for 2days and the 2nd day he forgot to take the cover off kiwi(poor kiwi)

well he keeps saying how crazy i am and i know im crazy ok im a bird person! and i can really tell jusitn isnt so into kiwi anymore, doesnt help kiwi wont let justin near him anymore... even last night justin was like "i wish i never let you get your stupid bird" i was like "move out or ill move out with kiwi, kiwi is with me now tell the end. so if you have a problem deal with it or move out then" he didnt say anything after but im getting so SICK of him hating on kiwi. cause kiwi will go crazy and loud at times. and i spend as much time with kiwi as i can cause i feel bad when kiwi in the cage while im at work! and beside kiwi keep my company when im home since justin is busy 24/7 and i never see him as he's always in his studio he should be more then happy for me to have some company while hes busy! gezzzzzz.
    Last edited by Kiwi*; 12-08-2008 at 01:56 AM.
    SARAH&KIWI<3

RIP-Petrie I miss you everyday May27/94-02

He forgot to take the covers off kiwi? Aw, poor kiwi.

Argh, my boyfriend says the same thing to me sometimes, "I should have never gotten you into birds," usually when he's mad at me. But then he's all like, "well, I'm glad you have your birds to keep you company when I'm not here." Uh, okay, sure.

Seriously, if my boyfriend and I don't work out, the next guy I date will have to learn to love my birds or else!!!! I just can't date anyone who doesn't want my fids around cuz they are such a part of my life.

Joey, Evolet, Pantalaimon, Jada, Chomper, Milo, Hermes, Apollo, Orion, Basil, Ginger, Pepper, Sage, and Wasabi
    http://flockandthings.blogspot.com/

I am absolutely besotted by my Elmo..
    My boyfriend is petrified of him.. absolutely petrified. He isn't a bird person at all but understands that I love elmo with every bit of my heart. Elmo is my baby, my first ever pet (sad considering I'm turning 20 in 6 months..).

My fellas mum said if I love her son just as half as much as I love elmo then that's alot of love. hahaha.

I am realizing that I have a jem of a hubby. He is almost as dedicated to the birds as I am. He's the one to change their water and put them to bed at night. He has his own night time routine with the sun conures. It really is precious!

Now, my kids are a different story. They absolutely love animals. But, they do not like my noisy pesky birds at all! And they are constantly complaining that I don't love them as much as I love Peanut. *sigh*

my husband knew i was a birdie girlie when we started dating. he was petrified of my haley, but made an effort to be friendly... when haley passed it was another 2 years before i got Makalii and again, then-bf made efforts...husband got to see how devastated i was at losing maka, and Sunnybird is the first lovie he's seen from day 1 of bringing home the terrified lovie....and the taming & trust-building.

And he's been wonderful. really stepped out of his comfort zone... sunnybird being clipped and turning into a sweetie has helped. Food/water/cage cleaning he doesn't do, but will take her out to play for a few minutes if he's off and home during the day. i don't ask for more than that, as he is too busy cleanign up after me! heheheh... he's a keeper.

Wet. Stinky. Birdie.