Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Poem I Wrote About Our Lovebird-What Our Lovebird Taught Us About Love

Default Re: A Poem I Wrote About Our Lovebird-What Our Lovebird Taught Us About Love

What a great idea to have a scrapbook! I am so glad that you added it to Peanut's. We have found that Trixie will "pose" for pictures and he gets upset if we have the camera out and don't take a picture of him.

Karen

Default Re: A Poem I Wrote About Our Lovebird-What Our Lovebird Taught Us About Love

What a beautiful poem! Your a great writer and above all, you must really love your lovie!...refreshing to see since everyone in my house has classified me as a "nut" because I sit in the bird room and talk to my babies..lol!
    Cassie Jo~

Cassie Jo;
    I am glad that you really liked the poem. We to to Trixie constantly and call him our feathered kid!

Karen

Very nice poem.I thought true love doesn't exist but when you find your soul mate you can be just like lovebirds...It took me a while to find one but now I am sure of what a true love is.And yes..all of us should make time for love...no matter how busy we are.Everything else is just an excuse.
    Cookie&Blue

Thank everyone for their lovely responses to the poem. I am so glad that you enjoy it. Their is nothing like the true love that is packed into our little lovebirds.

What a beautiful poem! Your words speak to anyone who has ever been a caregiver to a fid, no matter what species. I totally agree with everyone that "fids" indeed teach us many lessons of life. Thanks for sharing your words of LOVE!!

Karrie, your poem touch my heart, amazing....!

Very touching!!! I am quickly finding out how much fun and Love these little birds.can bring to ones life. Thank you gor sharing it with us.

Love the poem. Don't know why I never write any. My sons and I love our Lovebird, Sunny, so much, and he loves us!