Thread: Bird shopping surprises...

Red face Bird shopping surprises...

So, did you know that....

When ordering bird food on the internet you don't see how big the bag is, so reality may not sink in...

And a 40 lb bag of pellets is REALLY BIG????

Or, did you know that...

cuttlebone doesn't weigh very much???? Sooooooo...

A five pound box of it will probably last for the lifetimes of my entire flock of birds!!!

Linda

Default Re: Bird shopping surprises...

lol the sad thing is with the seed the way my birds flick pick and make foraging goodies would last me like 2 weeks lol
    ....Two little birds were on my doorstep, singing sweet songs in a melody pure and true.....

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherJ View Post
    Also don't order stuff on the internet when you are suffering the recent loss of a bird. After returning from the vet when Davey was put to sleep I ordered some new cleaning fluid the vet recommended. Yep now have 15 litres of it. Should last a few years. Also ordered 3 litres of hand wash but I've nearly used that in 3 months. With the 6 spray bottles the bill was about $209. I didn't even ask the price of any of it I just wanted it to arrive quickly so I could start to clean the house. Definiely not a good time to order anything!
    I did the same thing when Enko chan passed, and AGAIN when Loki passed. That is definitely good advice!
    Midi,
    Frey, Odie , Auri, Fili , Mae, Burbank , Iris & Hermes

good advice on the cleaning supplies - I havent bought anything online yet, although I know i will be buying a cage soon......

Proud Momma to Five!!