Thread: evie and pan together?

Default evie and pan together?

ok, so evie and pan are becoming fast friends. they are now placed next to one another and they're always preening and "kissing." She regurgitates for him and ive never seen that from her before. she even spread her wings for him!!! And chased Joey away a few times. So what does this mean? I'm not too worried about joey being the new odd man out cuz he gets along w/ both so well. if pan and evie start liking one another, at least i wont' have to worry about her wanting to mate w/ her brother.

i don't know why and how all of a sudden evie is now starting to like Pan a lot, I mean, it's great. It's so odd. My bf said it's cuz joey wasn't trying to impress her cuz he's always trying to mate and feed me so now Evie is starting to like Pan. I'm sure that's how it works in the wild too.

Joey, Evolet, Pantalaimon, Jada, Chomper, Milo, Hermes, Apollo, Orion, Basil, Ginger, Pepper, Sage, and Wasabi
    http://flockandthings.blogspot.com/

Default Re: evie and pan together?

Aww well thats good they are becoming friends!!!! how cute!! I am not sure if they will try to mate, Linda or Laura may have a better answer for you on that front - but it definitely sounds like there is interest! I guess it is the best of both worlds, since Joey sees you as his mate, lol.

yea everyones getting along!!

Proud Momma to Five!!

yeah, they even huddled together today for a mini nap, all three!!! Too bad my camera battery was dead

Joey, Evolet, Pantalaimon, Jada, Chomper, Milo, Hermes, Apollo, Orion, Basil, Ginger, Pepper, Sage, and Wasabi
    http://flockandthings.blogspot.com/

you have an evie too...
    Evies are wonderful!!!!!!

"To walk the earth without giving love is to forget what you came for in the first place."