Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Characters!!!

Default Re: Characters!!!

I love this idea. Shows how much we know our little fids of which I have alot. Hope everyone enjoys reading......I will keep it short, if I can.

Okay.........top dawg........Patches my pineapple conure. She loves to terriorize everyone in the bird room including her roomy. She really is not a mean bird at all, she just knows she is bigger and badder even if the lovies think they are. She teases the tiels til they start screaming for momma to come help. Usually by the time I get in there, Patches has discretely walked back to her cage, up her ladder and is leaning into her buddy......Winken.

Winken is a green cheek conure missing one eye. While in the nest one of her mates pecked her eye out, but you would never know it as she has compensated for her lack of sight by being able to turn her head all the way around like the little girl in the exorcist, it is spooky what that bird can see behind her head. She is a little nippy, but only if you want to do something like scritch her neck, pick her up or play with her. If you are going to feed her, or give her a raisin...........she is very sweet natured and is totally smitten with her roommate Patches, although she is smart enough to know Patches is head of household.

Peaches...........oh peaches, my peach faced lovebird. He has the sweetest personality of all my birds and totally gets his beak out of joint if I play with any of the other birds. His favorite perch is my neck and will fight off any other attempt made by any other bird to take his person. He will tolerate them looking at me only.

Glacee......is my gorgeous little pastel pied and by golly she knows shes got the looks to die for and uses it every time she can. She is constantly trying to outwit, outlast and outplay Peaches when it comes to getting my attention. She does it mostly by making kissy noises she knows I cannot resist.

Olive.......my little aqua/tourquiose lovebird is the only other love in Peaches life, but...alas, Olive does not deign to show any interest in lovestruck Peaches. She is totally self absorbed and much prefers to be left to destroy whatever is in her path when I am not around. She is not a biter as she considers that to be crude and turns her beak up at the mention of a biter. She is a diva with attitude.

Bandit.....my pied cockatiel who thinks she is a dog and was meant to follow along behind her human all day long no matter what and tries constantly to climb up my pants legs, even when not wearing pants. She is best described as a bird that thinks she is human...........she will whistle for me until I allow her to follow me around, and she does not like Peaches. She is always complaining that Peaches gets too much of my time.

Rainey and Sunney.......my budgie brothers. Love to dance and have fun all day long. You literally have to shake them off your fingers to get them to go home as they too think they are supposed to be on or around me all day, however, they are quiet and do not bother anyone, they are very well behaved.

The keet clan.............all into themselves and will tolerate humans only for a treat or maybe a kiss. Their true owner is my son, however, I feed them, clean their cage, wash their toys and generally give them lots of love, which they tend to ignore as they prefer to be allowed to ring their bells and shred their straws all day. They are Mr. Jingles, Little Bit, Stormey and Tootie. Gorgeous little bunch of tigers in kittens bodies.

I love em all..........................
    Marilyn owned by:
    7 lovebirds: Peaches, Glacee, Olive, Bunny, Ginger, Iris and Ivy.
    3 conures: Patches, Winkie and Sunny
    1 cockatiel: Bandit

Default Re: Characters!!!

Good job! These are so funny to read! I especially like the "hot blond" description you gave bookworm! that was pretty good! I know there are still more out haven't given us the storey on their flock.....let's keep this going...it's alot of fun to read!
    I hope that someday people can understand that it's not "just a bird,"
    but the very thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being "just a
    human."