Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wild Senegal loves my Lovebird

Default Re: Wild Senegal loves my Lovebird

Hi! My friend lives far away and I don't think visiting would be an option as our dogs are not friendly to strangers and it will be a work day.

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to let you all know, I just dropped off Kiwi with my friend and while I was out my family told me that NB had already come by looking for Kiwi. She was on his outside cage and squawking for him

NB is really going to miss Kiwi! Hopefully, she will continue to return and not get discouraged.
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.

oh my! I hope everything works out!

we are back, kiwi is back and NB is back.
    All is well!!!!

are you going to try to catch NB then? poor nb, he/she must be lonely.

Joey, Evolet, Pantalaimon, Jada, Chomper, Milo, Hermes, Apollo, Orion, Basil, Ginger, Pepper, Sage, and Wasabi
    http://flockandthings.blogspot.com/

i want to do whatever is best for NB. I thought letting her be free was the best thing, but after participating in this forum, I think trying to give her a home is the best thing.

We will try to catch her but I am not sure I would be able to care for her. Of course, if we catch her, I will try to care for her, but both my husband and I work and we do have 5 lovebirds and two gouldian finches. Soooo, we'll see.

God i will probably regret this but tell you what if you cant handle it i might be able to take care of her socialize her and find her a good forever home with other birds, now thats if you dont have the time or ability to take care of her and if she wants company and not just attached to kiwi, let me know via pm ill help it's what i do I do have the time room and an extra cage the hardest part for me is not getting so attached i keep them lol
    Last edited by thebubbleking; 06-01-2010 at 05:37 PM.
    ....Two little birds were on my doorstep, singing sweet songs in a melody pure and true.....

Talking Re: Wild Senegal loves my Lovebird

Awww, this story just continues to warm my heart! Let us know what happens with NB!

Barb

hey bubble king: Thanks for the offer. I will keep you in mind. I notice you live "close by". hahaha. in the meantime, any ideas on how to get NB to you if it comes to that? Too bad we don't have the ferry any more huh?
    Last edited by nicole22; 06-02-2010 at 02:50 AM. Reason: typo