Thread: Mmmmm.... yummy!

Default Mmmmm.... yummy!

Well today as I was filling Icetalon's food bowl a sunflower fell into my hand... well I love sunflowers seeds I just can't get enough of them, but I had never tried one of Icetalon's before. So what did I do? I popped it into my mouth of course! I know what you are all thinking... ewwww she ate bird food, but you are sooo wrong! This sunflower seed was the best thing I have tasted in a long time! So I grabbed another one, and another one, and even another one, and what did Icetalon do? As I was grabbing my 5th seed she yelled at me! I mean she really yelled at me, full blast she told me off! It was so funny! I guess I learned my lesson... don't touch Icetalon's food!

Default Re: Mmmmm.... yummy!

Linda

Hey! Turn about is fair play!! Does she share food with you???? Should work the other way, too!

Contrary to popular belief, a lot of bird food is quite tasty! I, personally, love the chunks of dried pineapple in the parrot mix I buy. My husband loves the peanuts. The only thing I stay FAR away from are those dried red chili peppers!!!!!
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.

Quote Originally Posted by linda040899 View Post
    The only thing I stay FAR away from are those dried red chili peppers!!!!!
    Oh scary! I can't stand anything hot so I can only imagine what would happen to me if I had one of those!

It's funny how they are, isn't it?? When Ivy gets annoyed with Pip and chases him off, he yells at her the same way!! I can always tell something is going on from the other room just from what I hear from them! I can do whatever I want now when it comes to Pip, but if I send my boyfriend in there to put them in their cages, I can always hear Pip yelling at him!
    I hope that someday people can understand that it's not "just a bird,"
    but the very thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being "just a
    human."

My Penelope would never dream of sharing her food with a peasant like me! :P She yells at me too...especially if I'm ignoring her. It's so funny how they can make themselves known like that.