Thread: Johari Update

Default Johari Update

I had a nice long visit with Johari today. She & George were having out of cage time when I came in & had the whole play area to themselves. The Happy Hut is gone & her (boiled) eggs were in an empty birdie bathtub on a paper towel. Louise said Johari has lost all interest in them but that George seems a little confused and still is trying to tend them. Johari was busy looking for shreddables. She looked good & happy & is getting REALLY fast on het little stump. And it is looking like Marvin is actually a hen...which may be why that didn't work out so well. They had a couple of budgies, courtesy of the ASPCA. Hmmm, should I return to my roots???? (They have been given a clean bill of health by the avian vet.) It was, after all, a budgie that turned me into a crazy bird lady after all
    Last edited by Bubblelady; 06-03-2011 at 11:24 PM.

Default Re: Johari Update

Glad to hear that all is better with Johari. The responsible thing to do was to remove the hut.
    They had a couple of budgies, courtesy of the ASPCA. Hmmm, should I return to my roots????
    How would Gussie react?????????
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.

Quote Originally Posted by linda040899 View Post
    Glad to hear that all is better with Johari. The responsible thing to do was to remove the hut.

How would Gussie react?????????

I have thought of that. She was quite interested in Johari at first & I thought they were going to be friends. But I think that ended after a couple of bites

These two a a pair of bonded males, one blue & white and one green and yellow. They are only semi tame. I should probably leave well enough alone. But I LOVE budgie noises. I'm just thinking....probably will maintain the status quo unless or until somebirdie picks me. The way Beau & Buddy & Gussie did... And I know I can count one you to speak the voice of reason to me

So glad Johari is doing well!
    A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song. Jst ignore any missing "U"s, the bird ate my keyboard.