Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invitation to the Fellowship of the Poop Flingers

Default Invitation to the Fellowship of the Poop Flingers

Attention all Fellows of the Poop Flingers

We will be holding our fourth annual celebration of the International Poop Flingers Extravaganza on November 15, 2005. We apologize for the postponement of this year’s scheduled events, but the circumstances of the founding member’s constipation left us with few options but to delay the annual festivities until Missy Nereus could partake in the Poop Flinging competitions. We all know how much she enjoys the games, and relishes winning the gold medal in most events.

The Fellowship would like to invite new members to join the extravaganza, and welcomes back all returning participants.

How do you know if you are a Poop Flinger?
    1. Do poopies magically appear in strange places, far from the confines of your cage?
    2. Have you ever added personal touches to any wall art in the living room?
    3. Can you drop a squiggly in your momma’s eye without trying?
    4. Does your momma find poopin’s on the ceiling, and not even YOU know how they got there?
    If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, you are indeed a Poop Flinger of the Highest Order, and are cordially invited to become a member of the Fellowship of the Poop Flingers.

If you are about to become a new member, you may want to be added to our mailing list. A beautiful pamphlet will be delivered monthly, directly to your cage, and it is printed with the brightest bird friendly dyes on the market, all in an attempt to aid in the longevity of your Poop Flinging Artistry. You will enjoy the festivities and games at the extravaganza, like the mighty Poop Pitch-off, creating the largest Poop Pile, and Panoramic Pooping. You are guaranteed to meet may other birdies who share your passion for Poop Flinging and you will be invited to share stories of your most spectacular flings, as well as get tips from other flingers adept at the craft. Kindred Spirits, we will call them.

Are you a little shy about your Poopin’ Talents? No problem. There are many games and activities to keep even a closet Poop Flinger entertained. You may like to take in a seminar or a class to get you over your modesty for Poop Flinging, or enjoy the vast buffet of juicy vegetables that will get you flinging watery greenies places even the cleaning lady won’t find them.

All members and fellows interested in attending this year’s celebration, please submit your response by October 20, 2005, so we can be assured you will receive your itinerary on time. Space is limited, as we all know, and early sellouts are expected. An early bird draw will be made for free passage on the annual Poop Flinging Cruise to Barbados, so get your tickets early. Let’s see if we can sink the boat with poopin’s again this year.

See you all in mid November, and fling as you will till then.
    Shy
    "Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"
    -Robert Browning-

Default Re: Invitation to the Fellowship of the Poop Flingers

just what i needed after today's lonnnnnnnnngggggggg day.

I wondered where that pamphlet came from that Friday was trying to hide....
    rachel
    rachel
    "She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined.
    She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." -Mark Twain

Milo wants to know if dropping one on momma's head so that it slides down her bangs while she's eating dinner with company counts as poop flinging.
    ~Jennifer
    He** hath no fury like a nesty hen

Shy, Where do you come up with this stuff?????

Yes, sign me up. I have THREE that qualify and can answer yes to all of the entry questions except the ceiling. I haven't seen it there, YET! Probably need to look UP....I'm sure I could find some!

So, when I come to the extravaganza, do the boys and I stay at your place???
    Janie

Oliver, RIP
    Big Boi
    Shy

Hmmmm,

Ms. Lacey can hold her own at a poop flinging contest, Bela????? Well, he's a bit of pansy poop flinger, as he prefers to make an extravagant show of finding just the right spot, squatting, cocking his head to one side and letting it go. Yep, he gives waaaaay too much notice of a poopin comin on to be a PPF(pro poop flinger)

Cappie on the other hand makes such a production of backing up to poop that he literally has fallen off the table, counter top, playgym, and myself a couple of times. I could count the times on one hand he has actually pooped on me, so he won't even qualify
    "Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath
    her, still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings."
    -Victor Hugo

Lori

Lori, you made me laugh out loud picturing poor Cappie falling off a table!

Every morning it's a crap shoot (no pun intended) as to whether I make it out the door without bird poop on me. One morning I was cutting up carrots for their breakfast, with Milo on my shoulder. Being a good bird and understanding the concept of Not Pooping On Mommy's Silk Sweaters, he backed up and dropped one. He totally missed my sweater (thank goodness) but he landed it right on the cutting board. Ew.
    ~Jennifer
    He** hath no fury like a nesty hen

Well, he's a bit of pansy poop flinger, as he prefers to make an extravagant show of finding just the right spot, squatting, cocking his head to one side and letting it go. Yep, he gives waaaaay too much notice of a poopin comin on to be a PPF(pro poop flinger)
    Ditto is not a very good poop flinger either. He's just like bela except instead of cocking his head he'll fluff up as big as he can. He will back up and squat down so far his chest will rest against the perch (or my finger). Then he'll do the fluffed up feather shake and stand up and stretch as tall as he can. I've never seen a bird make such a production out of poopin'. But no flinging here.
    Dave and Ditto (he still lets me list my name first)

Galadriel and Arwen would like to reserve their places at the convention.

As we are moving house on Wednesday I have today had to clean all the walls in the birdy room very thoroughly indeed, and poop has been found in very far flung corners.

I am hoping that they do not undertake too much practising in readiness for the convention (at least not until after I move, to save cleaning ALL the walls yet again), so if Shy could head off the pamphlet delivery that would be much appreciated.
    Bella

Too much fun!....Shy, I bet you got an A on every essay you ever had to write.

You guys/gals are all a hoot! Only this chat room could make lite about all the poop we have to clean up and then laugh about it. The worst place for me is on the computer key board.
    Joan