Quote Originally Posted by Pips mom View Post
It's been pretty windy here, but not a whole lot of rain, which seems strange. I remember last year's hurricane Irene here, we got hit hard with ALOT of rain and flooding in this area, the worst in many years! so we'll take the wind and power outages happily over getting all that rain! especially since we've had ALOT of rain here already this fall, so if we ended up with alot of rain from this hurricane, we would be in trouble! Power stayed on here, but I saw on my local news that my county was one of the hardest hit in my area with power outages. I'm near Albany NY. I feel sorry for the poor people who got all the snow!! My birds don't seem to mind storms much, but I know they are aware of something going on. All you have to do is look out the window on a day when a storm like this is arriving and you won't see a bird out there! They DO know!
It's still raining here. Some snow sneaking around too but I haven't seen any yet.

Ditto didn't care about it one bit. The only time he seemed to even notice was when he was playing on his playgym about 2 feet from the window. The wind rattled the window, he turned around and looked at it and went right back to playing.