Thread: Here's to a Healthy New Year!

Exclamation Here's to a Healthy New Year!

From Mother Earth News today:

Green Household Cleaners: http://www.motherearthnews.com/green...m_medium=email

Clean your inside air with houseplants: http://www.motherearthnews.com/natur...m_medium=email

Being chemically allergic to the myriad of household cleaners, I can tell you all from first hand experience that this article hits the nail right squarely on the head and saves a lot of money that can be used for other things!!!
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.

Default Re: Here's to a Healthy New Year!

Linda. Thanks for the links! .. The Mother Earth News magazine, often refered to as "Mother" back in the day, had always been a valuable resource in finding ways to live a more "down to earth lifestyle". Having been involved with Mother when it first began on Park Ave in Madison, Ohio, this brings back fond memories of my being raised by some very fascinating people who contributed to the magazine. There was also nothing like riding around in the back of a delapitated/retired Painesville Telegraph truck en route to deliver what was to soon become the "back to the earth" movement. What an amazing journey. Wish my mother, who helped start this magazine, were still alive, as i'd deliver her a copy today! ..........
    Goofy Lovebird, B.B. Lovebird, and Michael

Default Re: Here's to a Healthy New Year!

Oh wow, Michael!!
    I'm a huge fan of Mother Earth news and I've learned so much/had my memory refreshed from the publication! Newer isn't always better and a lot of the newer ways we do things may not help us survive in a crisis situation.
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.