Hello everyone

I need advice please. A year ago a yellow peach faced lovebird flew into my yard and I rescued her. She's not completely tame but we've come along way and she will give kisses for treats and likes to sit on my shoulder. Still won't step up and is leary of hands.

Amazingly ,last week another identical lovebird flew into my yard and we rescued her. Seems like I have become a lovebird sanctuary! I posted in lost pets locally and on Facebook but no one has claimed her.

I put her in a separate cage and let my Olivia out of her cage to check her out. Then for the rest of the week I kept them side by side in their own cages where they would preen through the bars. On Sunday I opened the new ones cage and my Olivia went in and ate with her and then sat with her for a couple hours. They both ended up outside the cages and I was shocked to find them mating on top of the cage, with my Olivia on top no less! I put them into Olivia's big cage and now they are glued to each other, feeding each other ,preening and hanging out in the coconut hut. I never knew they could or would bond so fast!

So now what do I do? will they start laying eggs? Any chance they could be same sex? I don't want to become a breeder . I have found dummy eggs online, does anyone have experience with them?

Thanks in advance