Hello again friends!

I am sorry for spamming the site with all of my problems; I am still technically new to birds and want to provide the best for my lovies.

So, let's start with the food. Pip and Emma eats nearly everything, EXCEPT for brightly coloured foods like oranges, papaya, and carrots. I am currently feeding them these stuff because I think they need to lose weight (I haven't weighed them because I do not know how; can someone help me with this?) and so I increased their vegetables and fruits intake. The problem is making them eat it.

The next problem: getting them to behave. How should I respond to their misbehaviours? I know not to raise my voice, not to abuse or hit them, or to sound panicked or distressed. If I see them misbehaving, I use the spray, but it often do not work. I have gotten to use my voice firmly, but at the same time I am afraid of raising it too high until to the point of shouting.

Final problem: How long will it take to tame them? They are confident enough to venture outside of the cage (I try to take them outside everyday for a few hours), and they are not afraid of flying to my shoulder occasionally. I still have problems with fingers cause they do bite them. I know all birds are different, but on average, how long until they will trust me?

Once again, this is super long, and I am horribly sorry for this long forum.

PS: Pip regurgitated to Emma and I am certain Pip is a boy now. Is he?

Love,
xxneeks23xx