Thread: Help me 😂

Default Help me 😂

Almost one year ago I bought to great lovebirds ( Rudy & Harley) when I bought them they were 10 weeks old and non handtamed, through the months I have made steady progress towards taming them. At the start they would hide the moment I stood near them but after a while they would not react at all. I have built a quite good bond with these birds, they will tweet and hop around bobbing there heads when I get back from school and will even lift the food door and drop it down when they want food ( which is something I rarely respond to as surely this shows them that they can get the better of me). They will eat anything straight from my hand through the bars. I believe that I have done well in taming them. I just have one issue. Biting. Whenever I put my finger through the bars without any food the male lunges at me to bite. The female has also started to do this but I think she is just testing the water. It almost seems as if he is trying his hardest to do this for some reason. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. ��
    Last edited by Matt; 10-28-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Default Re: Help me 😂

. . . .
    Last edited by Matt; 10-28-2017 at 02:03 PM.