Good Morning...
I am posting this here because i'm not sure where else to post it. We live in an apt. and live on the third floor. With this building there are 12 apts in the building, 4 on each floor. The lady across from us has a roommate plus company frequently during the week. They all smoke over there! The other 2 apts. at the other end of this floor don't smoke at all. There is a war going on over the smoke smell in the hallway. One of the non-smoking neighbors put an air freshener in the hall wall outlet almost weekly. These dang things are soooo strong! My sinuses are going nuts and i'm KNOW it's not good for my 2 birds. At the moment i'm rolling up a rug or big bath towel and putting it at the bottom of the door to keep as much of the smell out as possible. There is a little smell that gets in because this is an older building and the doors aren't all that air tight. My husband is almost ready to just go pull it out of the wall saying i shouldn't have to be sick because of their war. I am more concerned with the birds. I'm not sure how i should handle this. I know this battle has been brought to the attention of the management company so i don't know that talking to them will benefit me much at this point.

What would you do? thank you in advance