Thread: Hello! Conure For Sale in My Area - Needs a Good Home

Exclamation Hello! Conure For Sale in My Area - Needs a Good Home

Hello. I have not been here in years, as I had to give my sweet lovebird away due to life changes, hospitals, etc.

I live in Orange County, California, my community has a web page where people can post things for sale. Someone has a Sun Conure for sale. I am concerned for the little bird, as there are no toys in it's cage. The seller gives no details about the bird, like age, sex, trained status, etc. Gosh, I am hopeful that the person who has it only took the toys out of its cage for photo purposes. I have reached out to the seller to ask them for further information about the bird. It is a lovely bright yellow color with green wings. My sister has a conure and tells me that they are lovely, gentle birds. I hope that this one doesn't have behavior issues. Poor thing looks so sad and lonely in its cage. Nothing to keep it entertained. Gah! I'm really upset about this! But I haven't got the $550, space or time for a bird right now, I'm still dealing with health issues that can land me back into the hospital at a moments notice.

How do I post a photo of it? It's asking for a URL, but I can't send the link because only invited users can access our community forum.

If anyone is interested please DM me. I will be happy to assist with "brokering" the sale, putting you in contact with the seller, whatever I can do to help.

Okay, I figured out how to add pictures. I hope it's okay that i've added them here.

[IMG] [/IMG]
    Last edited by Wheeliegirl; 12-13-2017 at 08:02 PM.
    Holly

Default Re: Hello! Conure For Sale in My Area - Needs a Good Home

The owner just replied to my inquiry:

Our parrot is male and he is 1 1\2 years old . And not he is not trained.

Someone please rescue him!
    Holly

Default Re: Hello! Conure For Sale in My Area - Needs a Good Home

Sounds like this conure is a Sun Conure. Hopefully, someone in your area will see this. I'm in FL so I can't do anything from here.
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.