Thread: Millet Riot!

Default Millet Riot!

So I'm sitting here in my office, minding my own business getting some work done since I work from home now and the three little fluffballs start a riot. I look over at the cages and I see DJ on his lower perch and no sight of the o's. Look a little closer and they're on the floor of the cage having a tug of war over an old piece of millet they tossed down there.

So I gave everyone fresh millet and piece has been restored. IF only humans were so easily placated.
    Dave and Ditto (he still lets me list my name first)

Default Re: Millet Riot!

So I gave everyone fresh millet and piece has been restored. IF only humans were so easily placated.

Boy doesn't that apply right now!!! With my guys, it's cornbread! Once everyone has their share, they are quiet, as long as those beaks are busy eating! I discovered a way to get Alex (BFA) to go into her cage almost immediately. Put cornbead in her food dish!!!
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.

Default Re: Millet Riot!

Quote Originally Posted by linda040899 View Post

Boy doesn't that apply right now!!! With my guys, it's cornbread! Once everyone has their share, they are quiet, as long as those beaks are busy eating! I discovered a way to get Alex (BFA) to go into her cage almost immediately. Put cornbead in her food dish!!!
    With Ditto it was veggies. Give him veggies and he's was in the cage like he was shot out of a cannon.
    Dave and Ditto (he still lets me list my name first)