Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Beethoven

Default Re: Beethoven

I?ve thought about that too lately. After my dads sudden death I wonder what will happen to my feathered babies if I?m next. I know my brother will take care of them. He loves them all a lot. The only problem is he has to learn about making sprouts, feeding them veggies, how to wash the veggies, only organic, etc. etc. He will spoil them rotten but they?ll become seed junkies...lol

I wouldn?t trust my babes with anyone but him. I?ll have to write everything down one day so he has it all to refer to.
    Happiness is spending time with your lovebird

I've had to teach Ken all those little things that I do for our flock! He's better with the larger parrots than he is with the lovebirds but he's getting better. Education, education and more education! He learned a lot the week I was blind from my corneal transplant but he insisted that I have the cornbread all ready in gallon bags so all he had to do was feed..... I just keep stressing how important those little things are!
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.

You said it! Education is the key!

It?s easier to care for dogs and cats, that?s for sure.

I could be completely off base, but I, personally, think cat and dog behavior is easier to understand! Parrots communicate very well....as long as you understand what they are trying to tell you. Like all animals, each one is different and what works for one may or may not work for another.
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.

I agree.