Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good morning Linda and all.

Default Re: Good morning Linda and all.

Hi Linda

Well Punkin had her 2nd injection and she is still regurgitating on her foot. I changed her cage around. Put her in with Skylers cage-But as soon as she got home, she started up again. Unfortunately she and Skyler start to beak fight after a time so I dont feel good leaving them togetheralll the time. Visit, gram stain and 2 shots were $400. Hefty price when it didnt work.

Ellen

Hi Ellen,
    Sorry for the delay in responding. I had to have a nerve ablasion done for my back due to an auto accident back on 2/9/22. It's been a difficult treatment and, according to my doctor, this could be ongoing treatment for the rest of my life. I have a lawsuit pending and the settlement will have to reflect that.

Sorry to hear about the Lupron injections. Do they work immediately or will the effects kick in slowly? It's like Punkin stops when she's in unfamiliar territory but goes right back to normal when in comfortable surroundings. Let me give that some thought and see if I can come up with creative ideas.
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.

HI

I dont know if they should work immediately. I would think after 2 wks they should have a better effect. I find my vet isnt all that cooperative when trying to find out something when you arent in the office. Id appreciate anything you come up with.

Ellen

I find my vet isnt all that cooperative when trying to find out something when you aren't in the office.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$ ??

Are Sklyer and Punkin very attached to each other or are they OK alone? Anyway you can separate the cages but still have them accessible to you?
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.

HI

Ive always kept them separated since I bought him a year earlier. So they have each a cage in the same room. Skyler much more attached as he follows Punkin everywhere. Its how we got him to be more social around us. He'll land on me now if she's there. She tends to pick on him after a bit and he runs away rather than fight back. But when they are in the cage togehter (which i first tried this past week) they start to beak fight after 30 minuts or so.

Ellen