Thread: I'm still around .... :D

Default I'm still around .... :D

Just a quick drop in right now though, unfortunately. Tons of stuff has been happening the last few months, but we're still a happy family. Eden is into everything, Friday is helping her, and Hayden is ... well... he's just HUGE! At 4 onths, 19 lbs 14.5 oz and 26.5 inches tall!!!! My grandpa asked if he was going into the NFL draft at the age of 2 My camera has been kaput, but I snagged one for a couple quick shots, more paper prints are on their way soon, and hopefully, soon a movie of Friday the Amazing Xylophonist!

Hayden at 4 1/2 months

hope to catch up with all of you soon
    rachel
    rachel
    "She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined.
    She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." -Mark Twain

Default Re: I'm still around .... :D

I don't know you, but welcome back! Your baby is beautiful. Hope you can stick around a bit more.
    ~Lisa~

Oh Rachel!!!!!!!! Great to see you here and what a beautiful boy Hayden is! He does look like he could be a football player. My son (who is now 16) was a preemie, but at 6 months weighed 25lbs...so I sympathize with your back pains!
    Keep in touch with all of us and I always have plenty of little girl and boy lovies looking for a new friend, so if Friday is up for it, let me know!

Take care!
    MJ

Rachel, what a cute little linebacker you have there! Can you still pick him up? What a cutie pie!!!

Glad to know that you and the family are all OK. Hope to see you around more when you have the time but I remember that thing called "time" when my boys were little and there was never enough of it!
    Janie

Oliver, RIP
    Big Boi
    Shy

Rachel,

It is so good to hear from you. We all knew you were up to your ears in babies(human ones that is), so we knew where you had got to, still glad to hear all is well.

That little Hayden is adorable. No wonder you guys keep making babies, you make such cute ones

Thanks for the pics. I know they weren't just for me, but you know how I love pics, and your babies are just precious

Kisses to Friday, Hayden and Eden. I know big sis is really enjoying her new brother. Little girls seem to have a motherly instict even at that young age.
    "Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath
    her, still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings."
    -Victor Hugo

Lori

Hi Rachel....what a cute and healthy Hayden......I love consecutive pictures, it's like looking at a flip book. He's adorable.

Hey Rachel: We're glad you popped in. That is one BIG baby boy you have on your hands . I'm glad the family is doing well and that Eden and Friday are partners in destruction .
    Laura O

Hey Rachel!!

So glad to hear from you. I can't believe Hayden is so big :eek: 4 months already? He is just adorable like his big sister Eden. You have two beautiful children. Come back when you get a chance - we miss you. Kisses and hugs to everybody & birdy - Ray, Eden, Hayden, Friday and of course you.
    Jackie
    I live in my own little world, but it's ok...they know me there.

Hi Rachel!! I was wondering how you were doing. So glad you could drop in and say Hi.
    ~Jennifer
    He** hath no fury like a nesty hen