Thread: this makes me madddddd!

Abbotsford, British Columbia (near Vancouver)

Default this makes me madddddd!

This is the add I found in the buysell:

A BONDED PAIR of peach-faced lovebirds. They were hand raised from newborns, so they are nice and polite and they will be your best friends ever. Not exactly sure of their sexes since you can' t really tell with lovebirds, but they don't appear to have tried anything with each other if you know what I mean. They absolutely love children and they will make new friends easily. Thier favourite foods include bird seeds and water and that's pretty much all. The bird cage is included along with those little perches and hoops they sit in, water and food dishes, and also maybe some seed to get you started if you hurry up and buy them quick before they eat it. To a good home, but really birds aren't that picky so you can buy them even if your home isn't that great. I don't really care, who am I to judge anyways $125. obo. New Westminster. Tel: XXX-XXX-XXXX
    I feel like calling this person and giving them a piece of my mind!
    Last edited by BarbieH; 04-29-2006 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Removed private phone number

Default Re: this makes me madddddd!

:eek: I can not belive that post. Those people are nutz for sure. I hope to God they are not breeders. If so they need help bug time. Course if I read a post like I would have urge to save them. I pray that they get a good home and not a bad one.

Steph
    Lovebirds fly into you heart and never let go.

I don't think it makes me as angry as it does sad! Life has little to no value in our current society and that's a scary thing!
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.

Traci,

I think you should call. If this person was trying to be funny, they missed it. NOT FUNNY!!!!
    "Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath
    her, still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings."
    -Victor Hugo

Lori