Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photos and Copyright

Default Re: Photos and Copyright

Eric,
    I have a right click script on almost all of my main website. However, Robin can capture any photo on my site in less than 10 seconds, attach it to an e-mail and it will be sitting in my inbox within 30 seconds. The average person may not know how to get around the script but if someone is intent on taking your photos, it can be done. People are lazy! Why create your own if someone else has done something you can use instead?????
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.

I know that I am much more interested in getting even but I would call the person, make them think that I was interested in several birds, ask for more pictures, anything to cause them to waste their time, and then meet them, with my very large husband, on the pretense of purchasing a couple of lovebirds and ... Check out the fraud and call the authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I know that I am much more interested in getting even but I would call the person, make them think that I was interested in several birds, ask for more pictures, anything to cause them to waste their time, and then meet them, with my very large husband, on the pretense of purchasing a couple of lovebirds and ... Check out the fraud and call the authorities.
    Cathy, I love that idea! LOVE IT!
    Janie

Oliver, RIP
    Big Boi
    Shy

Eric,
    I am so sorry you have had to experience this photo theft.
    Your pictures are really educational as well as beautiful and it is evident you take time to perfect the images you post. Thank you for those postings and I hope you find a solution that is satisfying to you.

This woman who has violated your trust is not as "computer illiterate" as she claims if she can take those photos AND her computer wasn't on the blitz, if she could respond so quickly to your email.
    I hope the site administrator for the ad was quick about removing her ad from their site. The pictures are posted to her ad, so she is responsible for the content and the fraud. I realize that is only a slap on her wrist but it stops that incident of photo abuse.
    I also like Cathy's idea...go get em!