Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the heck is wrong with you people?????

Default Re: What the heck is wrong with you people?????

We live on a hill....just enough of a hill to stop some kids from making the climb so I used to end up with 3 or 4 unopened bags of candy. I found out that Publix grocery store will take it back!!!!!!!

Our older dogs goes nuts over the doorbell so for the last two years we've put the candy out on a table with a sign that says TAKE ONE, ONLY ONE and believe it or not, most of the kids only take one! Not the older boys of course, but for the most part, they're very polite. I do go out when I see a group of younger kids in their costumes. They are so cute! The ones who come around at the end of the evening get everything I have left, 5 to 10 pieces each!

Barb, I should not ask this but what is Cubis? Something that will keep me from getting anything done around the house?
    Janie

Oliver, RIP
    Big Boi
    Shy

Oh, Cubis is a Yahoo game, and yes, it's a real time waster -- and very addictive. I don't know if you can play it on your Mac, Janie.
    Barb

Happiness is a firm banana

I live in a neighborhood that has a bunch of little kids. We had more trick-or-treaters than ever this year. I bought loads of chocolate.

My church is hosting a "Cookies with Santa" for fun & pictures this year. They got smart and copied little invitations on orange paper. So I gave the parents the invitation to bring their kids out for Santa this year. The kids got the chocolate!

I can't believe how close Thanksgiving is! :eek: :eek:
    Suzanne

We only had 10 kids trick or treat - bummer! Will someone email that darn cat bowling game to me? Now that Halloween is over, I'm seeing commercials for the holidays. :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Deb, Nip, Beau, Sophie, Skylee, Keeghan & Tobin
    My name is Deb and I am a lovie addict.