Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zupreem mix?

Default Zupreem mix?

I feed my bird the Zupreem Avian Maintenance Fruit Belnd food. It looks like Trix cereal. I was wondering if it was edible for me also. Everytime I feed him it smells kinda good. If I eat some is it harmful to me?

Default Re: Zupreem mix?

Ever tried cooking Beak Appitie? ( I know I spelled THAT wrong )
    It smells pretty darn yummy freshly cooked and steaming.
    My favorite is Carribean Crunch, Cream of Tweet and Calypso Spice.
    I've tried the Turbo Food Veggie thing... YuK Mikey my lovie doesn't like it either. I think Mikey does use his sense of smell a lot when sampling new foods.

I wouldn't think it would be bad for you... My Boston Terrier, Lola gets human grade dog biscuts from an online store... I sample a few of them myself.

lol...I dont think there is anything in there that could hurt you...
    It does smell pretty good
    Kelly

I will admit, I've tried the zupreem veggie pellets Obie eats...and the nutriberries....and I'm still alive to tell about it

Nutriberries are quite tasty! Especially the fruity ones!
    Dave and Ditto (he still lets me list my name first)

Quote Originally Posted by #1ThaiBoxer View Post
    I feed my bird the Zupreem Avian Maintenance Fruit Belnd food. It looks like Trix cereal. I was wondering if it was edible for me also. Everytime I feed him it smells kinda good. If I eat some is it harmful to me?
    You're braver than me. I can't stand the smell of the fruity pellets . I doubt they're harmful. They're basically enriched corn chunks. I'm not a big fan of these types of pellets and think there are a bunch of better and tastier ways to get my lovies healthful food. Of course, that's just my .
    Laura O

what type of stuff do you feed our bird lauraO? I need more knowledge. I give 3 bowls in the cage, 1 seeds, 1 Zupreem, and 1 water. i occassionally give millet spay and veggies

Keltoth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by #1ThaiBoxer View Post
    what type of stuff do you feed our bird lauraO? I need more knowledge. I give 3 bowls in the cage, 1 seeds, 1 Zupreem, and 1 water. i occassionally give millet spay and veggies
    Wut-oh! You don't know it, but you just kicked a hornet's nest, asking a forum full of lovie owners about food advice and admiting that veggies are an occasional affair.

It was nice knowing you... (ok, I kid, I kid ...a little!)

- Eric

-Waits for the advice to flood in-