Thread: Potpourri Oil

CaptMicha Guest

Question Potpourri Oil

I would like to order some potpourri oil to scent my room, no I'm sorry, I meant Daisy and Clover's room.

I know how dangerous this can be for them so I'm going to ask for the ingredients, what should I look for in them?

Or, maybe it would be better if I just posted them here for you guys to see? It's probably better this way since the first way would be a shot in the dark.

Default Re: Potpourri Oil

Personally, I would not do it. I have no idea what oils would be safe, if any, or toxic. Just my
    Janie

Oliver, RIP
    Big Boi
    Shy

CaptMicha Guest

Never mind, I'm just going to go with a 100% natural essential oil (green apple if I can find it) with no other ingredients besides the green apple oil.

Essentail oils are VERY expensive. I use them all the time on oil burners. We use 100% lavender, lemon grass, uhhhhh....what else..... there's something else we like to use, now what is it.....I dunno, my mom has all of the oils right now. I always use lavender in my room where I keep Louie and my finches (who are suppose to have weak immune systems) and it never bothers them as far as I know.
    Grace and The Petz

Essential oils are expensive, but if you have a store in your area that sells products for making soaps, you can usually get essential oils from there at a lower price.
    Shy
    "Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"
    -Robert Browning-

CaptMicha Guest

I think I've found a place online. It's like 1.75 + 1. shipping for a dram. Is this a good price?

I wanted to use it in a reed diffuser but it's going to be difficult b/c you have to have enough to fill a bottle. Maybe I could mix it with an oil base since these are 100% uncut oils.