Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some people really make me angry

Default Re: Some people really make me angry

Ummmm.....Steph.....you do know that snakes eat birds and eggs??????right........and they will do whatever it takes to get out of the tank....etc they are in to get in the cage that birds and eggs are in. Just checking. Hope you find your cages. I just bought 2 cockatiels, came with 2 large cages on stands yesterday.....the dark side is strong......and I'm still gonna get my zebra finches for my b-day or else! It is a full moon? paulette

Thumbs up Re: Some people really make me angry

we have a Ball python, and she is in our parlor, she couldn't get out of the tank if there were a room full of rats taunting her for months!!
    You see the stipulation for my husband to bring it home 6 yrs ago was that he had to make sure there was no way for her to EVER get out unsupervised. So far she has Never gotten out, as far as I can tell she has never even tried.
    I know my birds are in my sunportch right now, but they werent always in there, and sometimes when I would cook I would put the cage (we only had one cage back in Feb) on the coffee table in the parlor where the snake is.
    Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what our experience is with "Elvira" the ball python.
    It could be different with other kinds of snakes but with this one things are fine.
    When I get the chance and she isn't hiding in the cave she has, I will take a few pics and upload them so you all can see her tank.
    Take care,
    Lori

LOL I will not be getting a snake for about 10yrs if i do. My husband made me promise to wait til my boys were older. I had a snake long ago(hide from parents too) and she meet a bad death(she got out and neigbor saw her..enough said ). But one day I may like to get one. I like all animals...except insects..lol.

Steph
    P.S. My snake was only 2ft long and I hide her in my closet..lol no idea how my mom never figured it out though.

Steph....you are a riot! Snakes are sneeky...it's just their nature.
    Paulette

Bring on the pics. I just don't like snakes. When I was a kid....if there was a snake anywhere in the vicinity......I was the one stepping on it......ALWAYS!!!! and amazingly never got bitten. Maybe due to my ability to jump high when seeing one. I grew up in Arkansas and copperheads and cottonmouths are poisonous!!! I don't mind looking at them behind glass. I enjoy looking at the ones at Bass Pro Shop or at the Zoo.
    Paulette