Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Website

Default Re: Website

I am not sure yet. My original plan was to breed them. But I am gonna go slow right now. I would just like to get a pair and see. I really like having a pet i can pet and touch. I am also waiting to see what I decided about my current 2 birds. If I will try to get my female another mate or not. She may does not seem to like being handled much. Love birds are addicting.lol

Steph
    Last edited by Mummieeva; 07-02-2005 at 01:47 AM.

Jerermy,

You have a very nice website! Great job!!

I do have one complaint though: That photo of the little pied sweetie on your lovebirds info page makes me want one just like him/her! I'm not supposed to need another lovebird!!!!!
    ~Jennifer
    He** hath no fury like a nesty hen

Ooooh, I just loved the Lorikeets! :eek: I'm not supposed to need any more birds either, but someday ... I just loved all those jewel-toned colors!

FWIW, I only had one pop-up open up. Maybe it's more active at certain times of day.
    Barb

Happiness is a firm banana

Quote Originally Posted by Buy A Paper Doll
    I do have one complaint though: That photo of the little pied sweetie on your lovebirds info page makes me want one just like him/her! I'm not supposed to need another lovebird!!!!!
    Your welcome to pop in for a closer look next time you're in Australia......long way to come for a Lovebird though
    Jeremy

Hey Jennifer.... that's the purdy little guy I'm going to fidnap... er I mean visit...

He is a beauty isn't he?? I always thought pieds were interesting, but never really wanted one till I saw that handsome devil.

rachel

OOOooooo, Ringnecks and Sun Conures. My favorite birds, after Ditto of course. I want one of each!

That little pied lovie looks similar to Ditto. Maybe a new friend for him...... Good thing you're on the other side of the planet because I don't need another parrot right now.
    Dave and Ditto (he still lets me list my name first)

Jeremy.....All of your birds are just gorgeous! The lorikeets look like they fell on the paint tray several times. Outstanding!!!
    Paulette