Thread: Cage Sharing Success!!!!

Default Cage Sharing Success!!!!

Well good news for the two brats:
    They are now officially sharing a cage and have been for over a week now.
    Chris and myself were on Holiday in Ontario and while we were gone, his parents were looking after Kirby and Skittles. His mom, didn't want to risk having her fingers bitten off trying to separate them with Kirby being a "Skittles-Cling-On" and latching to the cage, so she left them together for the entire time we were gone. They have seemed to work out their sleeping position issues and Skittles usually gets her happy hut on the bottom of the cage for snoozing at night while Kirby keeps his "dry hump" corner.

But our vacation is just what they needed... They could squabble in the cage and determin who sleeps where without waking us up.

Now I can FINALLY cut down on stinkin cage space lol.

Chris' mom said they are just HILARIOUS and all of her friends want to steal them from me. Which will never happen. Skittles is a huge ham and loves the attention she gets when she does something cute.
    Kirby still wont be ANYWHERE without his other half and Skittles could, quite frankly, care less where Kirby is. I guess they have an open-relationship on the woman's side

Default Re: Cage Sharing Success!!!!

yay i guess mom and dad not hovering over them did the trick eh? lol
    Hope your vacation was a good one!
    I'll try to post some floofer pics for you to welcome you back

Default Re: Cage Sharing Success!!!!

Hahahaha yeah I guess it could've been a diefiance thing towards mommy and daddy!!

Floofer photos are the only ones I like
    Plus they're the cutest