Thread: Checking in...

Default Checking in...

I usually post daily and haven't for several days because I've been sick sick sick. Its nothing serious, but it is extremely unpleasant. Its difficult to read from the computer and to type.

I just wanted to say that everyone in my flock is doing OK, and I'll be back soon! I have a pile of e-mails etc. and have only been answering the business ones for the time being, so if you are trying to get in touch with me, I'm sorry! I have also been having trouble with gmail and if it doesn't clear up soon I am going to change my e-mail address. The slower than slow e-mail and my vision problems and photosensitive headache make it very difficult to manage my heaping mailbox! However, I'll be back soon. If there's an emergency don't hesitate to call or put 'emergency' in the subject heading. I've had to put everything on the back burner until I'm feeling better.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Odinn and Freyja are doing as well as ever. Odinn is asking Freyja to mate with him a lot, and Freyja wants nothing to do with it. Freyja seems to know I'm not feeling well, and though she plays like crazy when she's hanging out with Chris, when she spends time with me, she just curls up on me and snuggles while I rest. She's a truly wonderful bird.
    Midi,
    Frey, Odie , Auri, Fili , Mae, Burbank , Iris & Hermes

Default Re: Checking in...

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon! I'm glad things are going well with your birdies!
    Christine, Ducky & Zoe

RIP
    Squeaky (1994-2012)
    RIP Blue Meanie (1994 - 2007)

Get better soon! I'm glad the birdies are doing well They really do seem to be able to sense how we're feeling, don't they?

Hope you are feeling better soon! At least you got it out of the way before the bird expo! I'd be disappointed if you couldn't go and Laura's going too so I'm sure she would be too.....so hurry up and get better, ok??
    I hope that someday people can understand that it's not "just a bird,"
    but the very thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being "just a
    human."

Kristi,
    I echo what the others are saying. Hope you are feeling better very soon! It's no fun being sick!
    Linda L.
    There are no bad birds, just misunderstood ones.

YUCKY!!!! it's awful being sick. I hope you are on the way to feeling better soon!!
    Robyn & Kiwi