Thread: Sneak birdy....

Default Sneak birdy....

Ditto really wants to be on my head tonight. He flies up there, I put my finger up for him to step up and come back down. After about 5 minutes of that he decided to play under the headrest on my chair. Of course that was just to get me to forget bout him and zip, back to my head again.

When that didn't work he flew back to his cage and acted disinterested until I looked away and ziiiippppp, right back to my head. I swear he did a barrel roll on the way back over here.
    Dave and Ditto (he still lets me list my name first)

Default Re: Sneak birdy....

After about 5 minutes of that he decided to play under the headrest on my chair
    You get a FIVE MINUTE break??????? I pull Big Boi and Shy off my head every five SECONDS! They do not seem to understand english!
    Janie

Oliver, RIP
    Big Boi
    Shy

Quote Originally Posted by Janie
    You get a FIVE MINUTE break??????? I pull Big Boi and Shy off my head every five SECONDS! They do not seem to understand english!

No 5 minute break. 5 minutes of flying to my head, step onto finger, fly back to head again.
    Dave and Ditto (he still lets me list my name first)

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Taxman
    No 5 minute break. 5 minutes of flying to my head, step onto finger, fly back to head again.

Perran