Thread: I hope i have done this right.

Exclamation I hope i have done this right.

Well i was not going to let a machine beat me, so i did this by trial and error.

If this works, sorry fro the qualtiy of the videos. still not worked out the camera yet. i have joined photobucket as imagestation dont do videos.
    *gulp here goes.*

Yes yes it worked

Hope you enjoy them. link below.

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/a...aysold0002.flv

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/a...aysold0003.flv

Default Re: I hope i have done this right.

Cassy, that chick is going to be one spoiled (deservedly so) little lovie. Cute, cute face. Sort of Alfred Hitchcock looking cheeks with her particular hairstyle at the moment.
    I know that cat is very well behaved, but boy, it makes my heart skip a beat or so to see those big, blue eyes so close to that little one. Of course, that's because I don't trust my own feline companions with the birds.
    MJ

Cassy - that is one adorable lovie - once you look past the lack of feathers I swear my heart stopped when your cat licked his chops in the video Baldilocks sure is one special baby.
    Robyn & Kiwi

Quote Originally Posted by wilkiecoco View Post
    Cassy - that is one adorable lovie - once you look past the lack of feathers I swear my heart stopped when your cat licked his chops in the video Baldilocks sure is one special baby.
    CAN I ADD I KNOW MY BOYS. SO DONT TRY THIS AT ALL PLEASE.

Wilkie, Tori the raggy had just woken up, and wanted to know what the fuss was about, + i was near my patio door, he thought he was going to be let out for some grass. On the last bit of video,it didnt show him walking off, through utter bordom. My oldest cat was right besides me to. Kitten cat was asleep. I would never eve put my birds at risk when the boys are about.
    But i have to add they been brought up with all sorts of animals, and if anything they run a mile from animals smaller than themselves.

How lovely to see Baldilocks doing so well. I have a feeling that name has now stuck
    Bella

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    How lovely to see Baldilocks doing so well. I have a feeling that name has now stuck
    Looks like that, but if its a female (fingers crossed its not.) i may call her Goldilocks, cant wait till the feathers grow back, see how lovely she/he turns out to be.
    Sorry Bellarains . the naming 1